Fixated on the eyes and lips
Our eyes and mouths express our emotions, thoughts and tell the tale of a million words – whether we’re aware of it, or not. Our lifestyles put strain on our bodies, more often than not, resulting in visible symptoms which leads us to panic and raid skincare isles for the best remedy or treatment in order to get rid of undesirable effects. These 2 areas are the most delicate areas on the face as the skin around the lip and eye area are more delicate than the skin on the other parts of our body.
Eyes! Eyes! Eyes!
The skin around the eyes is much thinner and delicate compared to the rest of the face. It’s for this reason that signs of ageing around the eyes are seen first. These visible signs include fine lines, wrinkles, expression lines, crow’s feet and circulatory issues like puffiness and dark circles.
The active ingredients for skincare products targeted at the eye area are specifically selected and formulated in smaller molecular structures to ensure sufficient and better penetration for concerns relevant to the eye contour – puffiness and dark circles.
It’s recommended to use products that stimulate the circulation and detoxification around the eyes. So – avoid the use of mineral oils around the eye area as they seep into the eye contour, creating slow circulation which slows the detoxification around the eyes. Increased intake of fresh food and water goes a long way in preventing puffiness.
Dark circles can be caused by lack of sleep and delayed circulation. In some cases, dark circles are hereditary pigment related and so this can only be improved but not removed. Allergies and medications can also make the eyes appear tired and affect circulation and pigment.
By stimulating the circulation, hydrating the skin and exfoliating, one can improve the appearance of dark circles to a brighter eye area.
The solution to your eye care concerns is the E.Y.E recovery followed by the SOS Eye Rescue.
The E.Y.E. recovery is a powerful but gentle formulation containing a unique peptide complex, which assists to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness. One can also use it under the brow bone for an immediate lifting and tightening effect.
Benefits and Ingredients
• Arginine – Increase blood circulation and improves hydration
• Chrysinimide – a combination of active ingredients able to absorb and eliminate coloured blood pigments in the skin which are responsible for dark circles under the eyes. It also has an anti-inflammatory effect and emphasises firmness and tone of the eye area
• Peptide complex – a powerful combination of two peptides that work synergistically and act as a cell messenger to stimulate the wound healing process. The peptide complex provides a smoothing effect on expression lines and dismisses eye-puffiness and dark circles, erasing any signs of fatigue
• THPE – providesvisible anti-ageing efficacy on skin firmness
*Direction for use: Apply once or twice daily around the eye area including the upper eyelid. Gently pat in an upward direction around the orbital bone and brow bone.
Lips! Lips! Lips!
The lips and lip area produce less oil glands and cannot protect themselves from free radicals because they don’t have the capacity to create sun-filtering natural melanin/pigment. Chapped and split lips are the most common concern when it comes to skincare. The cold and dry air dehydrates our skin and lips during the winter months, however the sun, wind and dry air can also cause concern for dehydrated and chapped lips during the summer months and all year round.
The solution to your lip care concerns is the SOS Lip Rescue – a medicated balm with multitasking ingredients that are most effective at providing instant healing and optimal comfort for dry, chapped and sore lips.
Benefits and ingredients
• Bisabolol – obtained from chamomile and has superior healing properties make this ingredient ideal to treat delicate lips
• Menthol – organic compound derived from mint which provides refreshing action which soothes itchiness, redness and sunburn
• Salicylic Acid – Soft exfoliating and anti-microbial properties
• The palmitate form of vitamin A – essential skin nutrient for skin repair and maintenance
• Vitamin E – excellent moisturiser with powerful anti-inflammatory and wound healing properties
*Direction for use: Apply to lips as often daily as needed to restore, protect or maintain healthy skin.