Superior Anti-Ageing Ingredients
How do you know that you’re purchasing the correct anti-ageing product? The answer is in the ingredients. The list of anti-ageing ingredients can cause confusion, let’s make it simple
Navigating your way through the variety of skincare products that all promise to deliver results for your skincare concerns can be quite an overwhelming experience. Over the years, with the new innovations in the skincare industry, ingredients are the cornerstone and deciding factor of what is understood to be the best product in the market to correct, balance or enhance a skincare concern or condition.
How do you know that you’re purchasing the correct anti-ageing product? The answer is in the ingredients. The list of anti-ageing ingredients can cause confusion, let’s make it simple.
This article will discuss the ingredients that pHformula’s skin resurfacing system, uses in the anti-ageing range and which products these superior ingredients can be found in.
Mandelic Acid stimulates the production of collagen and improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles without irritation. It is very effective as a treatment for several types of pigmentations often associated with aged skin.
• The A.C.T.I.V.E. formula is specially formulated as a preparation treatment product to be used prior or during the pHformula skin resurfacing treatments to assist in normalising all skin disorders and maintaining overall health.
THPE - Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine
THPE - Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine is one of the most effective anti-ageing actives which acts through the mechanism of action of keratinocyte contraction results in a lifting effect.
• The pHformula E.Y.E. recovery is a powerful, yet gentle formulation containing a unique peptide complex, which assists in reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles as well as dark circles and puffiness. It is also ideal to use under the brow bone for an immediate lifting and tightening effect.
Micro-encapsulated Retinol is the micro-encapsulated form of Retinol to ensure maximum
results. Micro-encapsulation protects the Vitamin A molecule’s stability. The retinol is controlled and released into the skin for better penetration and deep delivery of actives. The protective properties also reduce moisture loss in the skin. Retinol is a pure form of vitamin A and when applied to the skin, it creates retinoic acid which has superior benefits for the skin. not only is Retinol used for anti-ageing but also to help fight acne, repair sun damaged skin and normalizing the skin’s natural barrier.
• A powerful VITA A rejuvenating mask that accelerates skin renewal and reduces the appearance of skin ageing overnight. Active micro-encapsulated retinol helps increase cell turnover resulting in a healthy radiant skin.
Ferulic acid is a powerful plant-based antioxidant that helps fight premature ageing, sun damage and hyperpigmentation. It also enhances the stability and effectiveness of Vitamin E.
• The concentrated corrective HYDRA serum contains a specialized blend of active ingredients and moisture-binding ingredients that intensively hydrate the skin’s deepest surface layers.
Support your homecare regime with a skin resurfacing treatment
pHformula’s dermatological skin resurfacing treatments are custom designed and formulated to treat all skin types and conditions - supported by science with more than 30 years of combined scientific and medical experience. The perfect way to increase the results achieved through your homecare regime
The pHformula skin resurfacing treatments that specifically focus on ageing include:
• Ultimate resurfacing: A superior treatment in which various concerns of skin ageing can be addressed, including the neck & décolleté. A treatment with immediate visible results that leaves the skin looking firm, smooth and well hydrated.
• Instant firming: Specifically designed for an instantly firmer and healthier looking skin. Immediate improvement in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, especially around the eye area and around the mouth.
• Instant glow experience: A gentle all-in-one resurfacing treatment that brightens the skin, induces collagen and removes any visible signs of congestion on the skin. This facial treatment will leave the skin looking noticeably radiant and glowing.
It is recommended to have a professional skin resurfacing treatment every 10 – 21 days or as prescribed by your pHformula skin specialist in order to maximise results supported by the correct prescribed homecare routine. Look after your skin health. Connect with your pHformula skin specialist to find out how you can combat visible signs of ageing with pHformula.
pHformula All rights reserved