Face of pHformula competition
Winner to be announced in September 2019!
pHformula would like to thank each and every participant that took the time to enter our Face of pHformula competition. The judges are still in the process of selecting the winners and expect to make an announcement in September 2019.
Terms & Conditions
1) The promoter is pHformula International, Barcelona, Spain
2) Employees of pHformula or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3) There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4) Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.phformula.com
5) Closing date for all entries will be 31st May 2019 at 12pm. No further entries will be permitted after this date and time.
6) No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7) The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of catastrophe, any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8) No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. We reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9) Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
10) The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11) If the winners are unable to take up the prize for any reason it becomes forfeited.
12) The prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions set out by pHformula in the prize winner letter.
13) The winners must agree to make themselves available to attend the pHformula face photoshoot in Barcelona, Spain. Dates will be communicated in advance with all the winners. Accommodation and transportation costs will be for the account of pHformula.
14) Should the sponsor for whatever reason cease business operations, the winners will have no claim on the participating sponsor and the prize will be forfeited.
15) By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16) The winners will be announced on Social media and by e-mail.
17) Winners must agree to be available for our pHformula photoshoot in 2019. Finalists will be required to sign an indemnity form for any editorial requirements and will also have to agree that any photographs or copy associated with the competition, will appear on the pHformula.com website and social networks, marketing campaigns and media.
18) Winners should be prepared to be filmed and photographed by pHformula and other media associated with the competition.