Skin Resurfacing Workshops for the Skin Specialist
Advanced non-surgical, aesthetic medical training workshops form the foundation of the
pHformula skin resurfacing system.
Education and Medical workshops
The pHformula dermatological skin resurfacing system is one of the most exciting and financially rewarding areas of aesthetics and was specifically designed to be applied by:
• Aesthetic doctors
• Aesthetic nurses
• Clinical aestheticians
• Advanced therapists
• Professionals seeking the most advanced and effective treatment options
Skin anatomyWe look at the skin and its functions in detail, while helping you understand how ingredients influence the skin. We focus on how to educate your clients on their skin – providing a platform for advanced skin analysis, including testing of skin sensitivity levels, effective skin resurfacing treatments and home care prescriptions.
Skin disordersWe cover various skin disorders:
• Pigment disorders (Melasma, Chloasma, Post Inflammatory Hyper-Pigmentation & Hypo-Pigmentation)
• Inflammatory disorders (Rosacea, Eczema, Psoriasis, Chronic Redness)
With each skin disorder we investigate:
• What’s happening on a cellular level
• How do traditional treatment options work (Roaccutane, Antibiotics, Hormonal intervention, Hydroquinone etc) versus skin resurfacing
• Practical application of our skin resurfacing solutions and experiencing the benefits of our unique delivery vehicle complex.
For more information on our Training workshops, please email firstname.lastname@example.org